- Shopify Checkout Integration
Shopify themes use Ajax to add items to the cart in real time. This means code sends items to the cart without reloading the page, or sending the customer to another page. This functionality works without issue on many themes (ie. Debut)
There are two main scenarios where this issue occurs:
- The theme was developed differently from a Shopify checkout supported themes.
- The theme is a Shopify checkout supported theme, but a developer has modified it.
The result is the item is sent to cart without any subscription information. You may see the item in the cart, but not as a subscription item and/or without some subscription information.
- Navigate to a product page.
- Right click and select inspect on your browser.
- Click the Network tab.
- Send an item to cart with a subscription selected, and click on
add.jsin the Name column..
- If this issue is present, the
propertiesitem will be empty.
Updated 3 days ago